Mo Adeniran (born 1995, Warrington, Cheshire, England) is a british sing who won the sixth season of the Voice UK from team Jennifer Hudson.
6 Facts About Mo Adeniran
- Mo Adeniran was adopted into a family at the age of three – only to be taken away again atthe age of eight after it was discovered his adoptive mother was abusive.
- Mo Adeniran is 21 years old.
- He came to The Voice with best friend Max Vickers, who made it through to the semis, after producers scouted him out for the show.
- Mo overcame the odds to appear on the show after he suffering the heartbreak of losing one of his closest friends.
- The 21-year-old Nigerian singer battled to find his voice following a secret double tragedy that he hid from The Voice cameras.
- Mo currently works night shifts in a hotel but is determined to make his mark as an artist.
Watch his knockout performance below: