News

Residents in Tears as 7-year-old Boy was Electrocuted to Death in Benin (Photos/Video)

 

The residents of Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City, the Edo state capital, were on Friday, thrown into mourning after a 7-year-old child was allegedly electrocuted to death by an electricity cable.

The heartbroken residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any “accident” of any kind, but the officials didn’t show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available.

The slain boy, Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.

The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.

Watch the video report below;

[embedded content]

 

The residents of Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City, the Edo state capital, were on Friday, thrown into mourning after a 7-year-old child was allegedly electrocuted to death by an electricity cable.

The heartbroken residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any “accident” of any kind, but the officials didn’t show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available.

The slain boy, Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.

The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.

Watch the video report below;

[embedded content]

READ ALSO:   How To Develop Wellness In Your Body, Soul and Spirit
Comments
========

Most Popular

To Top