SAD!! Generator Fume Left Three People Dead

It was a tragic scene on Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume left three people dead.

The victims were two women and a man.

Occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu Street, Benin City, died after they inhaled smoke from the generator set kept in the kitchen.

They were said to have switched on the generator before going to sleep but did not wake up the next morning.

However, the Edo State Police Command has since taken away the bodies.

READ ALSO:   Couple Filmed ‘Having S3x’ On A Public Bus – As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of Beer (+Video)

Most Popular

To Top